Head of Insurance Services
Job Title: Head of Insurance Services
Salary: £50,000 £55,000
Job ref: AR / J19120
One of the UK’s leading drainage claims companies currently have an opening for a Head of Insurance Services. This company offer drainage claims services to the Insurance sector and handle claims from start to finish on behalf of Insurers. Part of a larger group, they operate throughout the UK.
This role, reporting directly into the board, will see you manage a contact centre, plus 9 regional depots across the country. They seek an enthusiastic and highly motivated operational leader, who has experience of managing change and also dealing with clients directly. You will be responsible for three areas - client management, contact centre and operational delivery. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a clear operational delivery strategy that is aligned to the client’s requirements and those of their business.
• Manage the customer service centre and depot network.
• Ensure that client SLAs and KPIs are exceeded.
• Drive daily productivity outputs within CSC and the network.
• Assist to obtain accreditations for the business i.e.
• Develop growth opportunities from existing and new customers.
Skills and experience required:
• Currently a Senior Leader within the drainage claims/Insurance industry/construction, with highly developed leadership and commercial skills.
• Ability to demonstrate working in a reactive customer-facing environment.
• Responsibility for controlling and delivering a financial performance in line with budget.
• Strong negotiation skills, with high levels of contractual and commercial awareness.
• Track record of delivery of strategic business objectives.
This exciting opportunity comes with an attractive salary, along with excellent benefits and real career opportunities. If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Adrian Richards at Cavendish Maine.