Senior Buyer FM
Are you an experienced procurement professional with experience of procuring a range of FM & property categories? Fancy working for a highly successful, stable business that can offer genuine long term career development opportunities? Able to get to the Coventry area on a daily basis? Then this Senior Buyer FM role could be just what you are looking for!
The successful Senior Buyer FM will be joining a business that has been successfully operating for decades, offering a service relied on by millions in the UK each year. They benefit from significant financial investment and offer a sleek, modern working environment and investment in their people's development.
As Senior Buyer FM you will take full strategic responsibility for a £15-20m spend across a range of categories that predominantly focus on FM, Property and Energy. You will engage with your key stakeholders to build successful long term relationships and, with their input, you will formulate category strategies and fully implement them, taking the lead on strategic sourcing and tendering events, to deliver a best in class level of service. You will prioritise the biggest areas of risk and opportunity and deliver contractual agreements that not only deliver exceptional cost benefit but also the highest level of service and quality,
To be considered for this Senior Buyer FM role it is expected that your CV will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of category management within a procurement function, ideally focusing on FM / Property / Energy
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, with the ability to adapt your style to a varied range of individuals
- A strong commercial mindset
- Proven ability to deliver cost savings and improve quality / supplier performance
- CIPS qualified or working toward is advantageous but not essential
- A positive, ambitious mindset and the drive, energy and enthusiasm to progress within a business
- Previous exposure to Ariba, Brave or SAP advantageous but not essential
In return the successful Senior Buyer FM will receive a remuneration package that includes:
- Base salary of £40,000 to £48,000
- Annual bonus + pay review
- Contributory pension (6% you vs 12% employer)
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Support toward CIPS if not already qualified
- Numerous additional flexible benefits
Gleeson Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including 3PL, construction, retail, service sector, automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for this Senior Buyer FM position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.