- Exciting Opportunity working for a market leading Engineering Software firm based in the Birmingham.
- Internal sales role, with strong progression routes to external sales.
In order to be considered for this position you will have experience of an Internal Sales environment with tangible successes. You will manage existing accounts and ensure that the client’s needs are met whilst prospecting to bring in new business as well.
A market leading Engineering business that design and supply CAD software, with a strong brand and a reputable product portfolio, I am confident that the successful candidate will be have all the tools required to make this opportunity work. Based in Birmingham in a truly great set of offices, someone commutable to Solihull would ideally apply.
The applicant will be required to:
- Service new and existing clients.
- Meet pre-agreed financial and activity targets, set by your manager.
- Cross sell the wider product portfolio.
The ideal candidate will be Looking to move into their first but ideally second sales role, someone who has had experience of working in the Pub or Hospitality industry will be of real interest. Alternatively, if you have had 12months experience in ta Telesales / Internal Sales role this will be advantageous.
£18,000 + Strong OTE Comission.