Quality Assurance Advisor
First Personnel are proudley working with one of the UK's fastest growing utilities companies based in Birmingham. They are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Advisor to work closely with the team to ensure best practice is adhered to at all times.
My client prides itself on creating and implementing highly efficient sales and customer take on processes, to ensure the best possible customer experience. A key part of these processes is explaining our products fairly at all times to enable the customer to make an informed choice. We build robust training guidance to ensure this happens consistently and that the customer is treated fairly throughout the whole process.
To help with measuring the effectiveness of our sales teams, we’re looking for a top quality Sales/Quality Assurance Advisor, responsible for promoting and maintaining compliance and contributing to an excellent customer experience across all forms of communications. This will include inbound & outbound telephone calls, email and letter communications.
• Help to deliver full Compliance relating to sales and marketing activity
You’ll be responsible for listening to calls to ensure that Agents are adhering to current business score cards and processes, that agents are recognising customer complaints ("Expressions of Dissatisfaction") and that they are delivering only factual information to the customer, as part of their purchasing decision. You will ensure that, as an organisation, we are accurately logging, resolving, and meeting agreed timelines for customer correspondence, as per my clients policies and Ofgem guidelines.
There is a requirement to audit calls by using pre-defined business score cards, so when conducting these audits you must ensure attention to detail at all times. While listening to calls you must be able to document feedback and report accurately on the score cards for the Sales assurance manager to review.
• Monitor Customer Communication Excellence
You will help influence a high quality customer interaction, specifically to make sure that agents are always accurately logging, resolving, and meeting agreed timelines for customer correspondence, as per Extra Energy’s internal policies and Ofgem guidelines.
• Effective Communication across multiple stakeholders
You’re accountable for delivering feedback on all disputed calls in a clear, professional and articulate manner, via a variety of channels i.e. email, phone, side by side or in calibration meetings. Regularly providing updates to the Sales performance Manager will create opportunities to improve processes, reduce risks and generate ideas to improve efficiency and compliance.
• Helping to influence brand reputation
As a Sales assurance analyst you’ll clearly understand and be able to explain the importance of being compliant, recognising the importance of following the defined complaints process in order to maintain and enhance the Extra Energy brand and customer service reputation.
• Driving change by contributing to process and behavioural improvements
Flexibility is essential, you need to be able to adapt quickly to competing priorities, and you will remain open and willing to take on additional work as requested by the Sales Assurance Manager. It’s key that you can adapt to the sales environment and you’ll be an important part of driving the right behaviours and culture within the sales teams. It’s critical that you are able to monitor the execution of policy changes as per instructions from the Sales assurance Manager and also make recommendations for change.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Essential Functional Skills/Experience
• Understands the importance of agreeing an end to end customer journey in a compliant and professional manner
• Excellent listening skills
• Competent user of standard IT products and packages (particularly Microsoft Excel)
• Basic numeracy skills
• Competent literacy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Basic understanding of relevant industry regulations in the energy market
• An understanding of compliance and regulatory guidelines and how these should be evidenced in calls
• Having a level of client knowledge that can be used to unsure we are following the correct procedure
• Able to deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers alike
• Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Able to work closely and constructively with higher levels of leadership as required
• Responds positively to feedback and able to follow development action plans
• Basic understanding of compliance and regulatory processes
• Ability to work to agreed key performance indicators
• Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Able to adapt to changes if and when requested
• Be expected to help in different areas of the business if and when required
Salary: £18,000 with additional PRP opportunities
Due to the high number of applicants we are unable to contact everyone that applies and if you haven't received any communication within 3 days then unfortunately on this occasion you haven't been successful.