Customer Service Team Leader 12 month FTC - Housing
Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Leader on a 12 month FTC from a Housing Association back ground.
You will be responsible for the supervision, coaching and support of a team of Customer Advisors.
- Supporting day to day delivery of customer service ensuring all calls and visitors are dealt with correctly and in line with policies and procedures.
- Planning, scheduling and allocating tasks
- Lead coach and manage the team
- Ensure KPI’s are met and there is a clear aim to resolve queries at their first point of contact
- Work with Customer Advisors to resolve unusual or complex situations
- Deal with complaints, comments and feedback in line with policy
- Take ownership of queries end to end
- Support the development of customer contact standards and customer offers
- Provide motivational leadership, coaching and supporting individuals in your team.
- Undertake regular one to one supervision and performance reviews with team members actively working with, demonstrating and promoting the organisations values and behaviours, helping colleagues to be the best they can be
- To be responsible for the overall performance of the team and hold direct reports
- Proactively challenging poor performance
- Analyse and reduce failure demand in service delivery and liaise with teams across the business
- Assist manager to set and effectively managing service area budgets
- Work with financial business partner to prepare business partner to be proactive in profiling budgets to take ownership of your costs to spot trends
- Work in accordance with Health and Safety policy including reporting and recording of any near misses or accidents
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally housing
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hours of work
Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Please apply in confidence by sending your CV to Philippa.
Please note due to responses we can only respond to successful candidates which will be within 48 hours of your application.