Cleaning Excellence and Training Manager
Role: Cleaning Excellence and Training Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (This role will have National travel).
Vacancy Reference: VR/03207 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client is a multi-million-pound global organisation who pride themselves on delivering a 5-star Facilities Management service across a range of sectors including Healthcare, Corporate and Retail. They are able to achieve this service to their clients through focusing on employing individuals who focus on developing the best practices of service delivery.
They are now currently hiring for a Cleaning Excellence Manager who will be responsible for identifying best practices, mobilisation and change management in new and existing contracts and support the supply chain strategy.
• Understand individual client requirements and business objectives
• Create and maintain productivity figures and profile of services for the contracts within the business
• Focus on contract renewal strategies, contract management plans and improvement plans
• Develop a culture of Continuous Improvement
• Ensure effective mobilisation and support management
• Promote the business culture within (innovation, quality and proactive)
• To identify and initiate improvements to ensure Managers and Supervisors are inducted, trained and understand the values of the business
• Maintain regular contact with Clients and Account Managers to notify them of any contract changes.
• Ability to manage large teams across Cleaning service lines
• Ability to communicate with employees and clients of all levels
• Strong understanding of budget and financial management
• Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and requirements
• Understanding of innovative working practices and managing change.