Account Management, Sales, Business Development
£19-25K, Performance Bonus
• Opening new stockists accounts across the UK.
• Maximising sales/upsells to an existing portfolio of clients.
• Reporting to and working with the Sales and Marketing Director to manage sales, develop brands, improve brand awareness and establish new markets.
• Administering market research campaigns and scrutinising sales performance.
• Generating new leads.
• Key account management of a number of independent retailers and large MNCs.
• Assisting with production of brochures, websites and various marketing literature.
• Involvement in exhibitions and retail fairs.
• A background in sales, PR or marketing is advantageous - ideally in the luxury sector.
• Strong business development and account management experience and able to build relationships
• Degree educated in a business / marketing discipline desirable.
• Experience of sales forecasting and a proven record in delivering sales growth.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and first rate written English.
• Fully IT literate - some experience of Sage advantageous.
• Established organisation selling high end products within a business to business environment.
• Working within a small professional team, offering the opportunity to have input and make a real difference.
• Discretionary Bonus
For further information or to apply, please contact Tracey Passmore at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.