Are you looking for an administrative role in recruitment? No sales involved, a fantastic atmosphere and a varied workload?
At Randstad Inhouse Services in Hartlebury, DY10 4JB, we have a permanent position for a customer facing office administrator, with an immediate start available.
Working alongside our on-site account specialist, in an office with constant interaction with both our workforce and client, the main duties will consist of:
- Data entry of personnel files
- Filing, preparation and organisation of paperwork
- Stock checking and ordering office supplies
- Assisting in payroll preparation
- All post and processing P45's for payroll
- Contacting applicants to arrange interviews and registrations
- Taking messages and answering queries (face to face and over the phone)
Successful candidates will have previous administrative experience, with good IT skills (including Microsoft Excel) fantastic attention to detail, and excellent communication skills.
Our working hours are 8:30-5:30pm, Monday - Friday (some flexibility will be considered) and pay is £10.50/ hr.
If this opportunity is of interest and you are able to start if successful within 1 week, please send your CV to: , the next stage will be an interview on-site.