Field Support Midlands
Field Support Operative
Geographical cover: Midlands
A market leader in the provision of Integrated Stores and Supply Chain Management Solutions for Blue Chip Companies in the UK and Europe, IESA is seeking an experienced Engineering Stores Field Support operative to cover Midlands - our clients include the likes of Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, and Astra Zeneca to name but a few.
Due to our tremendous growth an exciting opportunity has arisen in our busy Field Support team offering cover in our engineering stores in the Midlands and surrounding areas.
A background in engineering stores, stock control and liaising with suppliers is preferable, however, candidates with a similar background will also be considered.
Key role requirements:
- To travel to client stores throughout the South of UK providing Stores Person cover.
- To receipt deliveries and put stock away in pre-determined storage locations.
- To issue stock products
- To assist customers in the selection of goods, advising where applicable alternatives that reduce overall cost
- To initiate and conclude all customer / vendor returns in approved manners
- To conduct rotational stock checks as required
- To identify cost saving measures that will benefit the Customer
- To drive continuous improvements to the engineering stores.
Key Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Industrial Consumables / MRO market and engineering products
- Experience of Stock Management Processes
- Previous experience in a commercial, distribution, industrial or engineering environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A willingness to learn and develop
- A Forklift License - counterbalance/reach
- Full Clean Driving License - Must be over 21 - for company vehicle insurance purposes
- Fully Flexible as will be required to travel to Client Stores sites across the UK at short notice - Regular overnight stays required.
- SAP experience (desirable, but not essential).
Job Type: Permanent
Do you have a strong background in Engineering Stores: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
Full Clean Driving Licence