Financial Planning Administrator - Wolverhampton IFA
An industry recognised Independent financial planning practice have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Planning Administrator to join an established team based in their Wolverhampton offices.
This opportunity will handle support and administration linked with private-client focused financial planning and advice services.
- Providing support and administrative duties for Financial Advisers for investments, pensions and protection.
- Supporting new and existing business cases
- Obtaining quotes & valuations Submitting business
- Responding to client and third party enquiries
- Liaising with providers and clients
This well-regarded employer is seeking a candidate with experience gained in IFA or Financial Planning administration.
Skills required include;
- Team player
- Good initiative
A competitive salary and benefits package is being offered along with available support for future progression.
Please visit the Clark James website for further details on this and other Financial Services roles.
Your contact - Keith Enright at Clark James Recruitment, Midlands Region..