Senior Technician: Rails and Highways - Birmingham
My clinets are looking for a Senior Engineer with experience with Rail and Highways Infrastructure and knowledge of Network Rail Standards to join their Team in Birmingham.
Suitable candidates will need to pocess:
- Prepare detailed drawings for infrastructure construction
- Knowledge of Codes of Practice; for example Eurocodes
- Extensive use of WinDES, Civil3D or PBS
- Ability to lead other technicains
- Roads and Drainage Design
- Airoport and Rail Design Desirable
This role will candidates an exciting opportunity to work on exiting projects in Birmingham.
If this position is of interest to you or if you are searching for other available vacancies related to Traffic or Rail Engineering please do not hesitate to contact Syinthu Kugathasan on 01792 365000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many more vacancies available on our website at www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent, full time role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.