Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an Experienced Electrical Design Engineer with Machining and Automation design experience? My client is a large and dynamic Manufacturing business that design and manufacture bespoke electrical systems. They pride themselves on innovative design and an opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Design Engineer due to the development and expansion of their design office. My client offers EXCELLENT employment benefits to including a generous salary and competitive holiday entitlement.
As a Design Engineer you will report directly to the controls engineering manager your main responsibility will include the design of electrical systems, dealing with PLC’s and drives for Automation and Manufacturing projects.
- Design electrical systems (3 phase)
- Design of control circuits
- Design of IO systems in profinet or Profibus
- Safety circuit design
- Preparing electrical detail drawings in AutoCAD
- Liaise with the shop floor to determine cable path
- Prepare Machine documentation
- Prepare BOM’s
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
- Good Knowledge of PLC and drive systems following to Manufacturing recommendations
- The ability to write technical documentation
- Fluent in English and another language would be advantageous
- Good organisational skills
- 3 year Electrical Design and Engineering experience
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Design
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement.