Head of Financial Control
Duties to include;
- Full end to end month end responsibility, including delivery of reporting packs to local Exec, all commentary / reporting to Group, revenue reporting into local exec, and ad hoc follow up
- Lead on all audit, statutory, technical and tax matters, including relationship management with professional advisers on all deliverables
- Effective management of staff including recruitment, retention, motivation and development - driving through a culture of high performance, strong personal accountability and responsibility, motivation, and supporting company objectives
- Subject matter expert for all systems infrastructure change management
- You will be a qualified accountant with significant post qualification experience;
- You will demonstrate a track record of working for a global organisation and with demonstrated ability in adhering to tight deadlines and working under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to manage own time and work independently
- Previous experience of acting at a financial controller or above level
- Experience of systems change management
- Ability to demonstrate highest levels of ownership on accountabilities, with uncompromising standards
- Willingness to challenge and question existing practices and drive improvement
- Able to illustrate well-developed problem solving skills
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft products, particularly Excel as well as established accounting packages.