Web Applications Development
Web Applications Developer vacancy in Wolverhampton
Web Applications Developer
£26,829 - £29,301 per annum + 29 days annual leave + generous benefits package
Hays IT are working in partnership with a public sector organisation in the Wolverhampton area to recruit an experienced Web Applications Developer on a permanent basis.
This role sits within IT Services in a forward thinking organisation with an excellent reputation.
The successful candidate will play a major role in the delivery of solutions arising from current digital projects, support for existing systems, and operational opportunities and challenges. The post holder will develop, support and advise on web-based applications including on-line learning technology, computer aided assessment, corporate/business systems, communications tools and information management and delivery.
Working within a specialist team, the potholder will bring web development skills to a variety of tasks both within and outside formal project environments.
?Key skills and experience required:?
* Technical knowledge and administration skills in Windows server, MS Internet Information Services and desktop operating systems.
* Design and programming skills with ASP, ASP.NET, XML, (X)HTML, C and PHP.
* Detailed knowledge of MS SQL Server design, development and administration.
* Experience of developing and supporting solutions based on web content management systems (CMS).
* Development and configuration experience of on-line learning technology.
* Development of solutions to relevant standards including use of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) and experience of development with Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI).
* Experience of designing and implementing systems integrations e.g middleware.
If you have the necessary experience and would like to apply for this role please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant skills and experience, together with your current salary and also your notice period/availability.
Alternatively you can call Daney Bowen at Hays IT in Birmingham on if you require additional information.