Home Instead Senior Care are seeking genuinely caring people who are interested in joining us in supporting our elderly clients living in the Newcastle under Lyme and Stoke on Trent areas.
We are the UK's leading care provider and we are proud to only provide the highest quality of care to the elderly, with no short visits, and providing a service built on long lasting relationships between the Caregiver and their client.
So are you a "people person" with caring nature based in Newcastle under Lyme or Stoke on Trent, looking for a job where you can make a difference by caring and giving something back? or are you an experienced Care Assistant interested in working for a Care Company with a difference who treat their staff fairly and support our clients to stay in their own homes?
Either way we would love to hear from you!
Job Role of a CAREGiver
You would be supporting our elderly clients to stay in their own homes by assisting them with every-day tasks such as washing and dressing, preparing meals, shopping or getting to appointments. You are matched to your clients by interests, hobbies and personality so the chances of building a strong and lasting relationship are maximised.
What makes a great CAREGiver to Home Instead Senior Care?
We never employ a Caregiver unless we would happily let them look after our own loved ones as we believe our clients deserve the best. Experience in the care industry is not necessary, as long as you have the right attitudes and personality. Our Caregivers come from all walks of life. Our free induction programme will prepare you for the role and there are plenty of on-going training opportunities to help you develop your knowledge and skills and gain qualifications in Health and Social Care. You are assigned a senior carer who can support and mentor you as you find your feet in this new role.
- Minimum call times of one hour, no short visits! so you can get everything you need done and build a relationship with your clients
- Introductions to all new clients, you will meet a client before you go into care for them to make sure that you are a great fit
- You tell us what days/times you are available to work
- Best pay rates on the market, starting from GBP8.50/hour up to GBP10.10 hour (dependant on the days and times you work) we pay double pay on Bank Holidays!
- Free Induction Training
- Free on-going training, including QCF Diplomas in Health and Social Care
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave
- Fun and Friendly working environment
- The opportunity for career progression if you want it!
- Work for a company who share your high morals and a very strong work ethic
To apply call Anna