Recruitment Co-Ordinator (Part-time On-Site)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part-time on-site Coordinator based in Coventry. The role is to support with the on-site operation at our client site. The client site is part of an established National Contract, providing temporary labour to meet the fluctuating needs of their driving and Industrial business. This is a part-time, on-going role, Mon to Fri 2pm to 6pm. Monday to Friday.
As a On-site Recruitment Coordinator your duties will include:
• Sourcing and interviewing candidates
• Obtaining references and new starter information
• Organising inductions of new employees
• Daily planning / booking / management / disciplining of temporary work force
• Processing payroll
• Reporting directly to the Contract Manager
An ideal Recruitment Coordinator will hold the following skills:
• Previous experience in Industrial Contract recruitment
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service skills
• High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organisation and planning skills
• Excellent IT skills (inc. Microsoft Excel & Word)
There will be some requirements to cover Bank Holidays and the occasional weekends during December.
If this sounds like a new exciting challenge to you then please get in contact!