HR Advisor, Leamington Spa
Our client in the service sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor for their base in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. A 12 month FTC, there is a high possibility that the role will become permanent. This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor/HR Officer. Day-to-day you'll be providing effective HR guidance to managers, and delivering effective solutions across a range of HR policies and procedures. You will also be expected to offer solid generalist support across a range of business critical projects.
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries from managers and employees
- Implementing a clear working knowledge of employment law to provide sage advice to the management team across the UK
- Working in line within service level agreements when provides requests for advice
- Leading the training and development programme for employees
- Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
- CIPD qualified or be actively working towards.
- At least 3 years HR Experiene
- A working knowledge of current employment law and practice
- Able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing project work with successful, measureable outcomes.
- Be commercially focused
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing a generalist HR service and supporting change management projects (including TUPE, restructuring)
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and hit the ground running by being able to manage a high workload.
You will need to hold a full driving license as travelling between various local sites will be necessary. In return, the candidate will receive a salary of between GBP28-30K + generous holidays and benefits.