Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Are you looking to work somewhere that gives you the opportunity to progress quickly and reach your career goals?
- Do you want to work in an environment where no two days are the same?
- Do you have self-motivation to work in an environment where you'll be in control of your own workload and results
- Are you willing to flexibility work the hours needed in order to 'get the job done'
We are looking to appoint a competitive Trainee Recruitment Consultant in our Lichfield branch who is hungry to succeed in a professional sales environment with lots of earning potential. **Please note, the office will be relocating to Tamworth shortly**
About Bromak - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Bromak is a leading recruitment agency for the construction sector and has a proven track record of supplying both permanent and temporary candidates into some of the UK's best known construction companies. Our company mission is to find great people for our clients and to find great jobs for our candidates.
Due to ongoing success in the temporary recruitment market, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, sales driven individual who we can show the ropes to become a successful Recruiter. You will be supplying Trades & Labour Operatives to some of the Construction Sector's best known organisations.
We're looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants with excellent people skills and the desire to build long lasting professional relationships who, with the support of our training program, will go on flourish within the business.
Job Description - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Working amongst other target driven teams and individuals in a busy sales environment, you will be responsible for servicing existing clients as well as developing new business in the construction sector by creating strong business relationships.
Duties will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify and secure client job opportunities
- Candidate generation through to client placement
- Negotiating pay rates with candidates in order to maintain generate sales margin
- Achieving and excelling set monthly KPI targets
- Ensuring high standards of service at all times
Experience Required - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to sell, network and develop clients and candidates
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed and ambitious
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Proactive in nature
- A track record of either sales, relevant construction sector or recruitment experience (desirable)
- Driving license (essential)
Benefits - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You can expect:
- Starting salary GBP18,000 - GBP20,000 commission after successful completion of probation (FYE GBP25,000 - GBP35,000)
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- 28 days holiday including public holidays
- Get your birthday off! (Extra day leave after probation period)
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV, including a covering letter explaining why you feel this role is particularly suitable for you to Ruth Berry at Bromak.