Executive PA Support Administrator
Due to their continued expansion, our client is recruiting for an Executive PA Support Administrator to provide timely and efficient administration support to senior members of staff and the company's organisational strategy.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years within a Financial Services Support role and possess knowledge of both Pensions and Investment. You must be an experienced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have experience of using all key financial services platforms, in particular WRAP platform. You must also be committed to taking both RO1 and RO5 exams within 12 months of joining.
Duties will include:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to a number of senior IFAs
- Mentoring an Administrator to assist with workload and adviser requests
- Preparation of any client correspondence including letters and emails
- Provide an effective link between the client and advisers ensuring that both are kept up to date with any requests that they may have submitted
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring daily workflow is completed in line with SLA's
- Management of the IFA's diary including the arrangement of client meetings
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to client records
- Write and format suitability reports in accordance with Company guidelines
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Pre-population of application forms, money laundering, fact finds and other required documentation
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Obtain illustrations for all products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Processing fund switches on all platforms within the company SLA's
- Ensure that surrender requests are processed using SLA's and compliance guidelines
- 121 meetings with IFA's where necessary
- Deal with any post in accordance with SLA's
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication and relationship building skills. You must be able to use your own initiate and take ownership of any task through to completion. Effective organisation and time management skills are essential along with the ability to problem solve and seek out information to make decisions.
If you feel you can deliver excellent service within a team, provide accurate, efficient and organised administration support and want to be part of an exciting future with our client then please send your CV.