Customer Demand Call Planner
A Nationally recognised and successful company based in Tamworth is looking for a Customer Demand Call Planner. My client is a very modern and professional company working from new offices with plenty of parking and easily accessable form motorways.
The position will require the successful candidate to deliver extraordinary customer experience. Managing engineer diaries, ensuring customer calls are prioritised and booked in effectively.
Ensure lead times for customer visits are reduced, and all engineers time on-site is maximised, reducing the need for agency staff
communicating with the company Care Team and other departments, maintainign and updating customer information and ensuring that everything runs smoothly and is right first time.
Supporting the care managers and producing monthly reports, the candidate must understand best practice in Planning and real time analysis identifying opportunities for improvement.
- specialised skill or is multi skilled through on the job experience
- must be able to complete work with limited supervision
- able to identify key issues and patterns by using data
- problem solving and able to identify new and less obvious solutions
- have participated in continuous improvement projects
- be able to cover in managers absence
- fully competent in a range of technical administrative and/or IT skills as required by the role
- NVQ Level 3 Customer Service
- Working knowledge of UK geography and road networks
Working hours ; Monday - Friday... office hours