An international engineering business in Warwick are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to support in the efficient running of the financial accounting function including the integrity of the accounting records and compliance with Group accounting policies and procedures.
Key duties as Assistant Financial Accountant include:
- Assist with month end preparation and year end statutory reporting process
- Tax reporting
- Control of the intercompany control accounts
- Maintenance of specified Balance Sheet accounts
- Support monthly consolidation reporting
- Assist with monthly intrastate and quarterly VAT returns to HMRC
- Prepare detailed monthly overhead analysis
- Prepare analysis for inclusion in annual corporation tax packs
To be considered for the position of Assistant Financial Accountant, candidates must be/have:
- At the early to middle stages of your ACCA
- A minimum of 2 years accounting experience within a financial accounting capacity
- Excellent MS Excel skills due to the level of reporting within this role
A basic salary of up to GBP33,000 is on offer plus benefits. To register your interest, please apply.