My client is a market leader who currently going through a sustained period of growth due to this they have a requirement for a Finance Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts other duties will include:-
• To participate in the budget and forecasting process To produce monthly KPIs and develop the KPI reporting in the organisation
• Assist the UK Financial Controller with yearend accounting matters as required.
• Producing reports to line Managers and Director
• To review, propose and implement change processes for systems and processes
• Maintaining and improving control of all financial matters
The ideal candidate will be a commercially aware qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with experience in production management accounts other skills required are
• Advanced Excel Skills
• Ability to present to Managers and Directors
• Communicate with all levels of the business
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.