We are looking for candidates to cover lunchtime and evening meals within a residential home. This is on a temporary basis and subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The role will cover 2 1/2 hours over lunch and 2 hours in the evening.
1. Operate the regeneration process including recording temperatures to comply with legal requirements.
2. Assist in the preparation of salad, sandwiches and all other food items when required.
3. Wear the uniform provided, and any personal protective clothing as necessary.
4. Replenish stocks as necessary.
5. Replenish and clean vending machines as and when required.
6. Undertake washing up duties including crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils using mechanical dishwasher.
7. Be aware of Dining Room prices and to be able to handle cash through an electronic till.
8. Carry out any other duties as required by the Supervisor to ensure an efficient catering service to the staff, visitors and patients, maintaining at all times a pleasant
9. Fully cooperate with other staff to ensure efficient running of the department.
10. Report any defects or need for repairs through the department/locations to the Supervisor/Line Manager.
11. Report any accident, as soon as possible, to the Supervisor/Line Manager.
12. Undertake any other duties as allocated by the Supervisor/Line Manager.
13. Be expected to provide services to other sites within the Trust, as required.
14. Attend any appropriate training courses deemed necessary.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.