After School Programme Coordinator
Anne Jagger Recruitment in London looking for an administrator and leader for our term-time offerings, including after-school clubs, Saturday clubs, and special weekday workshops. You will be responsible for promoting, staffing and running clubs in schools during the week and on Saturdays. Candidates must be enthusiastic, honest, reliable, hardworking and most importantly willing to have fun and enjoy working with children. You will be supported with appropriate curriculum and must also bring prior content knowledge to the role.
While the key responsibilities will be for our clubs and course for children, we do expect to be expanding into other workshops for schools and adults.
This role will require some content knowledge and ability to teach clubs when required - training in curricula will be provided.
• Liaising with school contacts and venues for smooth operation of clubs
• Vetting, timetabling and managing appropriate instructors for clubs
• Organise classroom materials, memberships and licenses required
• Availability to do quality assurance checks during club times
• Ordering and preparing all materials in time for the clubs in accordance with the
• Operations Manual
• Be available by phone at all times during clubs for calls from management, instructors, parents or staff
• Liaising with school or venue for issues relating to executing the club
• Familiarity with technology required
• Maintain communication with group Operations Manager daily/weekly via email,
• phone, teleconference
• Teach clubs when required.
• Formal or informal teaching experience
• "Can do" attitude to meet and exceed parents' expectations with best service possible
• Experience working in event management and/or with children and parents
• Experience working with projectors, laptops
• Excellent communications skills with co-workers, children and parents
• Knowledge of relevant software and hardware platforms
• Passion for detail
• Sense of humour
• Do Whatever It Takes attitude
• A computing background is preferable to help facilitate content delivery (example some knowledge of coding (Java/Python) would be helpful)
The salary for this position is GBP23k - 25K depending on skills and previous experience.
The hourly Tuesday - Friday: running of After school clubs, Friday: Set up and preparation for Saturday clubshowever flexibility may be required during busy periods. Immediate starts are available.
Please do also visit our website to see the full range of our current vacancies as we do not advertise ALL of our available opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back from Anne Jagger Recruitment within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.