BMI Droitwich Hospital in Droitwich Spa Worcestershire is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our team of bank staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Proactive and driven to succeed
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management
- Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options
- Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively
- Able to support and develop staff to deliver business goals
- Must be a Chartered Physiotherapist
- Must be a Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
- Must be Registered with the Health Professions Council (HCPC)
- Knowledge of registered body and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- Knowledge of Human Resource policies
Duties of this role include:
- To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard
- Provide physiotherapy assessment and treatment for Inpatients, participating in these patients' pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate
- To provide excellent customer service and promote a professional and caring environment
- To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks
- To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally
- To ensure the department maintains BMI Physiotherapy accreditation
- To undertake other duties delegated by the Physiotherapy Manager, Deputy Manager or Inpatient Team Leader
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.