Job Title: Refreshment Assistant
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: GBP14,500 (Pro rata)
Working hours: Wednesday - Friday 8:00am: 4:15pm
Our client is a highly respected, well-known firm of solicitors based in Warwickshire. IIP quality accredited, they provide a wide range of legal services to corporate & commercial clients. They are currently looking for a positive and cheerful person to support and cater their team during events and meetings. This is an excellent role for someone with fantastic hosting or events experience and a passion for providing the best customer service. This is a new role with the long term possibility to increase hours and become an autonomous role.
- Providing a 5* service to all clients and staff.
- Taking on the running of the client meeting rooms.
- Organising and providing refreshments/lunches both planned and ad hoc with a smile.
- Having a flexible approach to meet the requirements of the business during events.
- Ensuring a clean and tidy preparation area.
- Clearing and tidy meeting rooms and loading/unloading the dishwasher.
- Liaising with Fresh Fayre regarding special catering request and assist them with stock monitoring and turnover.
- Supporting the reception team with additional duties.
- Reporting any maintenance issues.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hosting/Events Experience
- Knowledge of a hospitality role
- Friendly and Warm personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility with regards to duties and working hours
- Excellent customer service
Benefits include 22 Days Holiday + B/Hols (Pro rata), Bonus Scheme, Pension & Healthcare Scheme, free onsite parking and much more.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Lisa Schaafstra on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.