ECommerce Business Analyst - Permanent - Coventry
One of the worlds largest retailer1s based in Coventry are seeking a talented E-commerce Business Analyst to join their team!
We are looking for strong eCommerce Domain experience, extensive agile experience and strong consultancy/client stakeholder management skills. Strong Agile experience for requirements gathering, analysis, design, EPiCs, JIRA or other story tool, Sprint Planning, Storypoint estimating, SCRUM process, groom backlog, show and tells etc. with strong retail eCommerce domain experience.
As the Ecommerce Business Analyst you should have the following experience:
• Proven previous working experience as a Technical eCommerce Business Analyst (ideally ATG experience)
• Experience in successfully leading requirement elicitation workshops is essential
• TDD/BDD/Continuous Integration/Agile/SCRUM
• Candidate must be comfortable in challenging customer requirements in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business and arrive at the best possible solution for the client
• Demonstrable experience in writing requirements specifications:
This includes producing the following:
o High level business requirements document
o Detailed functional design document
o Workflow/business process flow diagrams
• A proven track record in Digital/ Software Development and end to end experience of the project life cycle
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills including presentation and writing skills. They must be consultative with a passion for what they do!
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact
Key words: eCommerce, E-commerce, Ecommerce, retail, digital transformation, consultant, consultancy, Business Analyst, Digital