SAP Finance Lead
An experienced SAP Finance Lead is required to support JELD-WEN’s European ERP implementation. This role is integral to the success of the project, and the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation, deployment and post implementation of the system across Europe. As part of the project leadership team, this individual will work collaboratively with regional stakeholders to ensure that strategic goals and objectives are achieved.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the finance function through the implementation of SAP and replacement of their legacy ERP/Finance systems
- Developing a global ERP finance system design plan and configuring solutions to enable strategic objective
- Leading the ERP Finance execution globally, to include other integrations to other modules
- Developing European deployment model for Organisational Change Management (OCM) structure, process and tools
- Project management skills to successfully manage the budget, spend, schedule and quality delivery
You will have:
- A finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent) or a bachelors / masters degree in finance or business administration
- Extensive experience in Global/European SAP ERP Finance implementations along with full life cycle SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (FICO) implementation experience
- Hands on configuration experience in most Financial Accounting and Controlling modules
- Proven experience in an ERP leadership role with a demonstrable track record of delivering functional and technical guidance over the whole project life cycle
- Excellent Organisational Change Management skills and evidence of deploying Financial Accounting / Controlling (FI/CO) modules to global manufacturing companies
- Previous experience of developing training content and working with regional team leads to assess User Change Impact
- Experience of designing Organisation Structure and Chart of Accounts for Global / European countries
- Ability to assemble, lead and coach a Global/European Finance team whilst managing remotely
- Exceptional communication skills: influence, collaboration, conflict and expectation management to work with global information technology and business teams to deliver expected results
- Certified in SAP FICPO (SE or ERP/SAP level 2/3) and/or Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Written and spoken fluency in English is required. Fluency in another European language is advantageous.
- Prior experience with SAP Engineer to Order/Make to Order using Variant configurator is a strong advantage for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation, which offers strong prospects for someone who is motivated for progression and to be part of a huge scale project. To discuss in further detail please Apply now.
All 3rd party CVs will be handled by Robert Walters.
This does not preclude people with more or less experience from applying for the role.
For more information please contact Habiba Khatoon on +44 (0) 121 260 2521.