Interim HR Manager
HR Manager, overseeing a variety of employee relations issues. Supporting a specific client group and coaching managers within this diverse and evolving business.
An evolving SME Services business with a diverse customer base, based in Birmingham city centre.
As HR Manager you will have a focus on employee relations as well as developing and implementing policies and procedures in line with business needs and ensuring a pragmatic approach.Responsibilities will include:
- Providing advice and support on people management issues.
- Working with the Head of HR in developing policies and procedures through good HR practice, making recommendations in line with Organisational objectives.
- Working collaboratively and pro-actively with Managers to identify and pre-empt likely people issues and define strategies and interventions.
- Supporting the Head of HR in developing HRMI and establishing workforce performance data.
- Working with managers to identify service needs and align the provision of HR services with the Business requirements.
To be considered for this role you must have sound experience of employee relations with a pragmatic and commercial approach. In addition you must also have Unions experience.
You will be a self-starter with the ability to influence and work autonomously, recognising opportunities for value-add as well as the longer term.
My client is also looking for someone with experience within the commercial/private sector.
Up to £40,000 per annum for an initial 6 month period
(Also available on an hourly rate basis)