- Salary up to £18,000pa depending on experience
- Location, Bretby, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire. East Midlands.
- Permanent position
Joining an enthusiastic team you will be required to perform Analytical tasks and duties to the required standard, specifications and time constraints.
Key Duties - ICP Analyst
- To be aware of and conform to the Laboratory Quality System, specifically UKAS (ISO17025) and MCERTS
- To ensure compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental requirements of the department
- To perform Analytical duties without supervision
- To maintain good laboratory practice at all times.
Key Skills - ICP Analyst
- Ability to work alone and part of a team
- Problem-solving abilities and be able to make decisions
- Experience of working in high-pressure production driven environment
- Computer literacy - specifically Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent communicator
In return, you will have a competitive salary, benefits of working with a growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
Interested? Please apply online with your CV.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.