Mig Welders - Nights
We are currently recruiting for experienced Mig Welders for our client near to Longton.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of gates and railings and they are looking to increase their team.
The duties of a Mig Welder will include:
- Welding parts to a high standard with minimal scrap
To succeed as a Mig Welder you will have:
- Minimum 12 months experience welding in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail
- A good understanding of quality control
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive can do attitude
THE GOOD STUFF
- Full time hours
- A friendly working environment
- Free on-site parking
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will need to have safety boots
- The hours are 10pm - 6am Sunday –Thursday
If you are interested in this opportunity then apply now!