Trainee Business Development Excecutive
3R consulting are thrilled to be able to advertise a Trainee Business Development Executive role for our client near Birmingham.
Our client has a wonderful reputation for providing excellent service in its market place and boasts a charitable and social responsibility focus that is second to none. The range of products is such that a business development executive will be able to sell to almost any organisation from maternity wards to funeral directors and everything in between. The products are common place in almost every business or place of education or work and as such, almost anywhere is a potential customer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A steady CV. (3 jobs a year will not be attractive to my client.) OR
- Be a recent graduate with some work experience now keen to move in to a sales environment.
- A desire to either move in to a business development role or to further a career in a sales environment. (You may have graduated and done a year or two in a role but be keen to move in to a business development role.)
- A full driving licence with no more than 6 points for minor offences
- Their own reliable car for use to commute to work and to go on client visits.
Day to day you will
- Spend approx. 3 days a week in the office, working with the Sales manager, generating new business appointments within your defined territory by making cold and warm telesales calls.
- Attend new business appointments to sell the company products. To begin with these visits may be with the sales manager but as you get more experienced you will make and attend these appointments alone
- Organise the paperwork and contracts associated with each deal
- Liaise with the depot to ensure the client requirement is correctly delivered and delivered on time to specification.
What you can expect in return
- A negotiable basic salary in and around the £18K - £21K area depending on experience.
- £3000 per annum car allowance
- An uncapped bonus scheme
- Company fuel card for use on confirmed company business
- The support and backing of a national company with a fantastic reputation
If you are interested in this role please send your CV ASAP