HR Learning Lead £35 - 40,000
HR Learning Lead - Lichfield
Search Consultancy are working alongside a globally recognised Retailer based in the West Midlands as they seek to appoint a HR Learning Lead. The role will sit alongside a larger HR function and you will support the business across all phases of learning & development.
The remit of the role will include:
* The design of a range of learning materials using authoring tools. This will include the development of online material.
* Engagement with a number of stakeholders, understanding their business needs and tailoring training needs as required
* Managing a team of four trainers who will be responsible for delivering the training. This will include acting as a mentor, providing support and guidance over any training issues.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* CIPD certification within Learning & Development
* Experience of delivering and developing training programmes
* Experience of managing a team of trainers
* Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence senior level stakeholders.
* The ability to engage and enthuse members of the organisation, whilst delivering training
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's best know retailers in an expanding HR function, going through an unprecedented period of change. Our client is paying a highly competitive salary with a range of fantastic benefits. To find out more and to apply, please click the link below and a member of the Search team will be in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.