ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED COVER SUPERVISOR OR RECENT GRADUATE LOOKING TO GAIN TEACHING EXPERIENCE?
Our client, a Secondary School in Birmingham, are looking for a number of enthusiastic and passionate Cover Supervisors for September 2017.
The ideal candidate must be educated to degree level and hold a current DBS.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Display strong classroom management and excellent communication skills to ensure the completion of any work set and learning objectives are achieved
* Discuss the work that needs to be completed with pupils and answer any questions
* Ensure that students remain on task with the work they have been set by an absent teacher
* Collect completed work at the end of each lesson
* Leave the classroom in a clean and tidy state at the end of each lesson/the school day and ensure there is a summary of the lesson/day for the regular class teacher
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.