SEO Executive or SEO Manager
SF Group are currently recruiting for an experienced SEO Specialist to manage and deliver SEO campaigns for a variety of clients in industries including automotive, leisure, finance and charity. You will be based within the media department and report directly to the Digital Managing Partner.
You will be responsible for producing SEO proposals and PowerPoint presentations for new business, creating SEO reports for existing clients, analysing campaigns and data, optimising campaigns and pro-actively making recommendations to clients.
You will be expected to keep up to date with new developments in SEO, whilst actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improve search engine rankings, as well as site conversion rates where applicable.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an agency environment, managing large SEO accounts and optimising campaigns.
The SEO Manager will require a self-motivated attitude, ambition and strong organisational skills. The right person will thrive in this vibrant and friendly agency team and will play a key role in growing the SEO team and content marketing offering.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in an agency environment on SEO primarily
- Essential to have a concern for and a superb attention to detail
- Pro-activity and the ability to be able to work with the minimum supervision
- Ability to work to multiple deadlines and under pressure
- A proactive and positive “can do” attitude
- Strong relationship builder with team, other departments and external partners
- Self-motivated to learn new SEO skills and stay up to date with the industry
- All aspects of SEO, including audits, consultancy, on-going SEO retainers and website migrations
- Technical SEO: crawl error management, duplicate content management, indexation issue resolution, xml sitemaps, etc.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Can manage and deliver link-building campaigns
- Liaising with web developers and other internal stakeholders for delivery of projects
- Can manage and deliver campaigns based on conversion rate optimisation
- Good knowledge of Webmaster Tools and Adwords
- Content marketing experience
- An analytical mind, comfortable with manipulating and analysing large amounts of data
- Comfortable with copywriting for webpages and blog posts
- Experience of using a Content Management System
- Managing client expectations and have the ability to resolve issues independently
- Proactive and authoritative speaker at both internal and external (Client) meetings
Salary is highly competitive, depending on experience. To apply contact Shanice Morgan