Purchase Ledger Clerk (Immediate Start)
One of the UK’s largest and most successful service provider has and exciting new opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their busy shared service centre. You will be reporting directly to the head of accounts payable and working closely with a senior accounts payable supervisor, who will be able to provide you with ongoing training, to help develop your skills. There are a high volume of invoices, so the ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role and be able to pick up the systems and processes quickly. This is currently an ongoing temp position with the option to go permanent dependent on performance.
Ideally, you will:
- Have previous experience in a high volume invoice processing department
- Be able to manage all aspects of purchase ledger as the team is split into 3 areas and you may be required to move occasionally
- Have the desire to learn and develop your skills - this role does provide ongoing training and as the department grows you will be trained in other areas of purchase ledger
- Be immediately available and able to hit the ground running
In Return, you will:
- Work in a fast paced and very busy shared service centre with ongoing training provided
- Be part of a friendly, motivated team who create a fun and enjoyable working environment
- Have the option for the role to go permanent depending on performance
- Onsite parking available
This role would ideally suit someone that is looking to work in a fast paced environment and doesn’t mind a challenge. You will need to have the relevant experience, however if some training is required this will be offered. If you feel this position would suit you and posses the relevant skills, please apply.