Fixed Term Contract- 6 months- Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £38,000 pro rata.
Our client, a food manufacturer based near Derby are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will assist the Engineering Manager and his team to provide and control engineering, maintenance and improvement activities in a busy production environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated, well-organised engineer with excellent communication and team working skills and a flexible approach to work. With previous experience within a similar role/environment, you will demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of routine and preventative maintenance and electrical fault finding.
The main duties of the role are maintaining, repairing and servicing equipment with in a busy production site.
What we are looking for:
- A strong Electrical background
- Fault Finding experience
- Basic Mechanical Engineering experience is desirable
- Experience within a food/fmcg manufacturing environment
- Experience with hydraulics, pneumatics is essential.
- Welding experience would be an advantage
- Wiring regulations are desirable
- A calm and logical approach under pressure
In return for meeting the above criteria the successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited is a specialist food industry recruiter. This vacancy is just one of a number of vacancies that we are working in the sector – please get in touch for further details.