Payroll and Pension Co-ordinator
1 x 18.5 hour permanent post (required immediately)
2 x 37 hour temporary maternity cover posts (required from Sept/Oct)
You will deliver a pro-active, progressive, innovative and customer focused payroll and pension service, mainly concentrating on operational and administrative procedures that are required. Your duties will include:-
- Providing a high quality customer service for managers and head teachers. This will include providing advice and guidance on all payroll and pension matters.
- Inputting information through to systems ensuring at all times that the correct contractual or legislative outcome is achieved.
- Completing statutory documentation in relation to pensions administration.
- Undertaking pension and redundancy calculations.
You must have experience and a working knowledge of payrolls and pensions and be able to demonstrate experience of using HR systems in relation to payrolls and pensions.
Effective ICT skills are essential along with the ability to build effective working relationships with customers and outside partners.
Closing date: 16 August 2017
This post is covered by the Code of Practice on the English Language Fluency Duty for public sector workers.
This is a re-advertisement, previous applicants need not re-apply.
Information for applicants
- Applications are invited using our online application form only. If you have a disability and require information on submitting an application in another format then please contact us via email
- All correspondence with candidates will be via email, therefore candidates should check their email and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting an application.
- This vacancy may be closed earlier than the published closing date should we receive a large number of applications. Therefore, it is strongly advised that candidates submit applications at the earliest opportunity.