Primary Teaching Assistant
Eyears are looking for Teaching Assistants in the Solihull area. We have experienced a high demand for dedicated Teaching Assistants in and around Solihull.
Established in 2005 Eyears have an exceptional reputation for quality, value & recruiting only the best. With over 100 years of Recruitment experience within the Company we're fortunate to have experienced most situations previously with Clients and Support Staff alike. Our experience allows us the confidence to deliver the right service at the right time. But we are in no way complacent. We know and accept that each and every situation and scenario is unique.
So what are we looking for?
- Level 2 / Level 3 Qualified Teaching Assistant’s.
- Recent and relevant experience in a Primary school setting.
- Candidates that have initiative and can deliver high class education from day one.
- Passionate about the development and education of children.
Why choose Eyears?
- Holiday Pay inclusive
- Individual service from a dedicated and 'hands on’ consultant.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive salary
- Refer a friend scheme (T&Cs Apply)
If you think that you meet the criteria and you want a dedicated consultant supporting you the whole journey, then apply below.