Graduate Level Group Management Accountant
Astute Recruitment are currently recruiting for a exciting opportunity for a company in the centre of Derby. After a period of restructuring, the company are now looking for a Graduate Level Group Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the CFO the main duties of the Graduate Level Group Management Accountant will include:
- To assist in preparation of monthly management accounts and group consolidated management accounts.
- Reconciliation of inter-company transactions and account balances.
- Analysis for the calculation and cross charging of management and other fees between group companies.
- Development of profitability information by product/contract/customer and gross margin variances.
- Analysis of management information and the development of management reporting.
- Development of the improvements in the management accounting
- Assisting the CFO in migrating off-line management accounting functions to NAV
- Assist in the preparation of plans and rolling forecasts for all group companies.
- To assist the CFO and Financial Controller in the preparation of the various analysis required for statutory accounts reporting and tax reporting.
- To provide support to the CFO and various other managers across the group tasked with cost down and efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Ad-hoc tasks, project work and analysis as required.
In return the company are looking for someone at a Graduate Level, that is currently looking to study further with a professional qualification such as ACCA / ACA or CIMA. You will ideally have advanced experience within Excel and have determination to succeed and progress within their career.
In return the company are offering a salary up to £25,000 depending on experience, Study support for CIMA or ACCA will be provided after probation, 24 days holiday a year plus statutory, pension, free parking and various additional benefits. The position is a 37.5 hour working week.