Chassis Engineer - Apex MA
- Experienced Chassis Engineer required to support new major SVO programmes. Position will require an engineer to hit the ground running and Lead chassis systems for unique SVO projects.
- Process knowledge is also beneficial. You must have experience of taking a complex chassis commodity through the technical gateway process to Production and able to work in small teams and with other Functions.
- Good overall projects skills are required as well as being able to present complex technical issues and solutions to senior engineering management.
- Strong Technical knowledge of Suspension vertical dynamics systems is essential (Springs, Dampers, ARB's).
- Proven Chassis systems engineer able to deliver product from initial concept right through to production, experience of FMEAS, DVP, Design development, testing knowledge: component, system and vehicle (working with a CAD team), load case analysis, good knowledge of materials.
- Able to lead the chassis content for a vehicle project. Strong Technical knowledge of Suspension vertical dynamics systems (Springs, Dampers, ARB's).
- Ability to lead problem resolution sessions and reach compatible cross functional solutions. Able to work with and manage suppliers where required in all engineering aspects
- Relevant Degree, or substantial relevant experience
- Package, RMDV, CAD. Knowledge of whole vehicle systems and architecture
- Knowledge of company systems and processes (RMDV, PCDS)