Service Delivery Administrator
Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Administrator to join the Customer Service Team at our Meriden office.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To Liaise with client employees to arrange and book telephone assessments
- Manage OH Calendar's
- Inform Clients of appointments
- Update the HML System and respond to ad hoc queries
- Recording all health assessment questionnaires and referrals received.
- Arranging for all cases to be screened by a member of the clinical team and requesting any further medical evidence that may be required.
- Liaising with client representatives to ensure that they are kept up to date.
- Liaising with Network Doctors to arrange medical appointments and ensuring
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a role which requires a high attention to detail and the requirement to follow laid down procedures.
- The ability to manage your time effectively.
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong telephone customer service skills
- IT literacy (Microsoft office packages and in-house systems) are also essential.
In exchange for the above we offer ongoing training and development, annual salary reviews, a health cash plan and a flexible benefits package.
Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.