We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to work for a busy Derby based Conveyancing team within an innovative and expanding law firm.
They are seeking an experienced secretary or legal assistant who can work under pressure as well as being extremely organised.
Previous audio typing experience is essential for this secretarial role. Experience working within a Property Department is also required.
General duties to include
- Dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries from clients and other sources taking comprehensive messages for passing on to fee earners where necessary
- Ensuring the diary system is kept up to date on both manual and computer systems
- Faxing when required
- Managing emails
- Transcription and audio typing
- Completion of Laserforms and online documents including registrations via the online HMLR portal*
- Submitting Stamp Duty online transactions
- Completion of post registration deeds and documents
- Archiving files*
- Assist with post completion routine when necessary
Job Type: Full-time
- Legal Secretarial: 1 year
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team, offering excellent security and career progression.
For further information in relation to this role, please contact Laura Chappell on or apply online.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.