Are you the type of person who is well organised and can work as part of a team or just as effectively on your own? Do you want to be part of a busy office environment where no two days will be the same?
Our client requires an Administrator to join their busy expanding company on a temporary position with the view to making the role permanent. Your main task will be to carry out clerical duties and support other departments within the business.
In return, you can earn up to £8.00 per hour depending on your experience in a friendly, supportive and developing environment. If this sounds like your ideal role, then apply now!
The Job Role:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Answering the telephone and email enquiries
- Typing up documents, for example quotes, letters and reports
- Contacting customers and suppliers with regards to outstanding orders
- Regularly update the in-house CRM system and other company records
- Any other tasks as requested by the business
Experience / Requirements:
- An organised approach and excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to use your own initiative as well as work as part of a team
- Good computer literacy and keyboard skills
- A good level of English spelling and grammar and numeracy skills
- 8:30am - 5:00pm (Mon - Fri)