Job: Maintenance Technician
A brilliant opportunity for an electrically biased maintenance technician to join a global automotive engineering company in Worcester. Work company that provides fantastic skill development opportunities in the automotive industry.
The successful Maintenance Technician will have good electrical and mechanical skills whilst assisting with predictive, preventative & planned maintenance.
- 8-hour shifts, 3 rotating shift pattern
- 3x Overtime in week, 1.5x weekends
- HNC/ONC in Electrical Engineering or Apprenticeship
Desirable Skills Needed
- PLC fault finding & controls experience
- Robotic systems experience
- Preventative & Planned maintenance experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Hydraulic & pneumatic experience
- Automotive/Aerospace industry experience
- 25 days holiday (increases in service)
This role offers a challenging opportunity any ambitious Maintenance Technician to join a reputable engineering company with strong career progression opportunities. If this role is of interest to you please apply with your updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency