5 Part-Time Customer Service Advisors - Flexible Hours - £720-£750 p/h
Our very successful and growing client based in Kenilworth is currently searching for 5 Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
The company offer fantastic benefits and are looking for people to start immediately!
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding queries and complaints
- Making outbound calls to customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with internal departments
- Responding to customer cancellations
- Providing a consistently good level of customer service within a timely manner and within SLA's
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Experience of working within customer service
£7.20 - £7.50 (minimum wage age reflected)
Monday - Friday - between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm - variable part-time shifts available
- Free car parking on site
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free breakfasts!
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted high street vouchers!
- Social events - i.e. Days out!
**Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you haven't had a response within 1 week of making your application then please assume that, on this occasion, you've been unsuccessful**