PA/Secretary to Director
Our client, based in Worcester, who deliver a consultancy service to civil and structural engineers are looking for a PA on a permanent basis. The working hours for the post are 36.25 per week. Our client is looking to interview as soon as possible and the rate for the position is negotiate dependent upon experience.
The successful candidate must have experience of audio and touch typing.
Duties will include (but not limited to)
* Responsible for monitoring emails, calls and correspondence of behalf of MD and ensure that all urgent emails are flagged and actioned appropriately
* Providing diary management for MD, taking time differences into account that requires forward planning and anticipating MD’s requirements
* Organising travel itineraries including flights, transfers, hotels, visas, car accommodation requirements on an ad hoc basis
* Providing full secretarial and administrative support to the Managing Director
* Organising internal and external meetings and complete audio typing on a regular basis
* Ensuring the MD’s are prepared for meetings and arrange necessary documentation
* Other adhoc duties as needed by the Managing Directors
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.