Accounts Receivable Administrator
You will be responsible for reconciling remittances to ensure that all cash can be allocated. Raising manual invoices and credit notes.
Working to deliverables on a daily basis and flagging any issues.
Also you will be expected to be able to help out with any other task as and when required.
• Ensuring that all deliverables are met on a daily basis
• Cash Allocation
• Investigating old unapplied cash
• Intercompany Reconciliations
• Resolving customer queries in a prompt and efficient manner
• Ensuring targets are met and reviewed with manager on a monthly basis
• Supporting team members and manager when required
• Housekeeping of accounts to ensure ledgers are tidy
• Reconciling payments
• Ensuring unapplied items are kept to a minimum
• Resolving Queries - Internal and External
• Raising Manual Invoices
• Statement Reconciliations
• Any other tasks as and when required Previous experience in a similar role and fast paced environment is essential.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.