Property Development Solicitor - Solihull - £Negotiable
A highly regarded Law firm based in the Solihull is looking to recruit for its Property Development Team. The firm aim to provide a first class service to clients and to do this they provide as many services as possible. The firm prides itself on providing full service and providing client care that is second to none.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Property Development Solicitor
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- The successful candidate will be understanding non-contentious property development work and have a property development background or general commercial property background
- Experience in dealing with the full spectrum of development property matters in residential, retail and industrial sectors including
- Client facing role working under the close supervision of a Director
- Sale and acquisition of land for development (option agreements, promotion agreements, conditional and unconditional contracts)
- Carrying out title due diligence and completing reports on title
- Drafting and negotiating property development agreements including funding arrangements
- Setting up a new plot sales site including management companies or residents associates, and the sale or letting of residential or commercial units
- Drafting and negotiating infrastructure agreements.
- Dealing with Section 106 Agreements and Planning Agreements and advising on Community Infrastructure Levy
- Developing client contacts within the West Midlands area.