Disability Assessor (Field and Clinic Based)
What: Disability Assessor (Field and Clinic based)
When: Permanent Full Time Positions
How Much: £34,000 per annum
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours between 8am - 8pm
As a Disability Assessor you will be a fully qualified healthcare professional, nurse, occupational therapist, paramedics or physiotherapists that hold full registration with HCPC or NMC looking to combine your experience with empathy and compassion to assess individuals in relation to their function ability.
As a Disability Assessor you will be working at an assessment centre or conducting assessments at customers’ homes. You will have a structured schedule along with time allocated to write reports.
Your duties will include:
- Meet customers face to face and ascertain their health condition affecting their daily lives and mobility
- Conduct observations and relevant assessments on the individuals.
- Ensure all information is compiled into a comprehensive report
- Ensure all written reports are to a high standard
You will the following skills and experience:
- Fully Qualified healthcare professionals - nurses, occupational therapists, paramedics or physiotherapists that hold a full registration with HCPC or NMC
- Extensive experience in clinical practice post qualification
- Full UK Driving licence and able to navigate around a geographical area
- Excellent written communication skills, including previous report writing experience
- Ability to analyse and understand complex information
- Strong IT skills
For more information or to apply please contact Hannah Innis at First Personnel.